Release 0.1 (09/30/2019)
This release includes:
- A basic implementation of data plane and a mini controller;
- Create and deletion of VPC/subnet/ports objects.
- Initial automated test and deployment scripts.
Release 0.5 (12/30/2019)
This release continues to build features for scenario #1 while support scenario #2:
- Performance improvement.
- CNI plugin for Mizar.
- Other integration work with Kubernetes.
- Neutron plugin for Mizar.
- Scaled endpoint.
Release 0.7 (04/30/2020)
This release continues to build features for scenario #1 and #2, and adds support for scenario #3:
- Network policy support for Kubernetes.
- Fast Path.
- Security group.
- Network ACL.
- Routing Table and Inter-VPC routing.
Release 1.0 (08/30/2020)
This release marks a relatively-complete experience for scenarios #1-#4. But lots of X features or integration work may still not be done, like integration with SNAT/DNAT, LBs, floating IPs, etc.
- Auto-scale transit switches and transit routes.
- Hardware offloading.
- Monitoring and telemetry.
- Live migration and live update.
- Improved deployment and configuration experience.